We understand that judging your size post pregnancy can be tricky and we want you to love wearing our clothes so we offer our online customers a full refund for unwanted items within 14 working days of receipt. We will refund the full garment cost (not the postage). We do not offer exchanges as we are a small business and have limited stock so if you wish to try a different style or size, please return your items and place a separate order online which will be processed within the usual time frame.
Steps to return your item:
- Ensure they are unwashed and unworn. Please be careful when trying on clothes as perfume or deodorant can stain clothing and we will not be able to accept them. Clothes that smell of smoke or food cannot be accepted either.
- Return items in their original packaging.
- Return items with the dispatch note included with your original order.
- If you would like to tell us why you are returning your order too that can be really helpful for us to improve our products in the future.
- Please return your item(s) to the return address included on the dispatch note
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch through email at [email protected] or via our Facebook page.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item it can be returned and we will refund you the full price along with the return postage costs.
Returns are processed within 7 working days once received (although usually it is much quicker than this!)
Refunds for item(s) from an order which had a Discount or Promotion applied will be calculated as follows: Where a discount has been applied to the entire Order, e.g. "£10 off" The discount will be applied evenly across the items ordered. If four items were ordered, then each item returned would include £2.50 of discount. If a % discount was applied, then the % would apply to each item.If a Promotion was applied, i.e. "Buy One Get One Free", all items in the promotion must be returned, for a refund, otherwise the missing item will be charged at the current price.